Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Bottle, Holy Water
Date 1953 - ?
Description Clear glass bottle with a natural cork stopper. The base of the bottle is ovular. The bottle is round and slim. On one side, "For Holy Water. Keep Constantly Filled." is in raised letters on one side. A cross is embossed on the opposite side. This bottle was kept inside the Viaticum cupboard's lower compartment with other artifacts involved in the Last Rites ceremony.
Object Number 2005.020.005