Silver teaspoon from the Elorriaga Boardinghouse in Jordan Valley, Oregon. The spoon was made by "Stratford Silver Co. AXI." Stratford was incorporated into the International Silver Company in 1898. There is an off-center 'X' on the top of the handle with three raised dots descending from it. Around the end of the handle are raised flowers. The end of the handle curves upward and terminates in a rounded point. The back of the spoon has a design that mirrors the design on the top, but it is not as raised and does not have flowers (just stems and leaves).